Sample Sessions from the 2018 Expo
Get Complete Access with the VIP Upgrade Package:
Special Keynote with Dr. Edward Hallowell
3 Reasons You Aren't Getting Things Done & What to Do About it with Laurie Dupar
Get Unstuck by Balancing 3 Key Brain Systems with Dr. Kari Miller
3 Tips on Taming Sensory Overload with Terry Matlen
My Top 3 Beliefs for Success with ADHD with Rick Green
The Top 3 Ways to Conquer Limiting Beliefs with Nikki Kinzer and Pete Wright
3 Essential Keys to Consistent Productivity with Lynne Edris
My Top 3 Hacks to Beat Procrastination Alan P. Brown
3 Ways to Coach Your ADHD Brain with Nancy Ratey
3 Key Areas to Focus on for a Happy & Productive Life with Eric Tivers
The Top 3 Sources of Clutter and What To Do About Them with Dana Rayburn
My 3 Favorite Ways to Thrive with ADHD with Debra Burdick
3 Ways to Communicate Besides Talking with Brendan Mahan
3 Steps to Write Anything Quickly and Easily with Bonnie Mincu
3 Ways to Make Those Difficult Phone Calls with Sue West
3 Ways to Curb ADHD Carbohydrate Cravings with Linda Roggli
3 Ways to be a Better Mom with ADHD with Liz Lewis
Cam’s All Time Top 3 for Succeeding with ADHD with Cameron Gott
3 Tips to To Get Your Child’s School To Be Responsive with Yafa Crane Luria
The 3 Foundations of ADHD Care with Mark Bertin, MD
3 Steps to Communication Success for Women with ADHD with Sari Solden
3 Things You Need to know about ADHD and your Relationship with Melissa and George Orlov
The Top 3 Tips for Finding an ADHD Coach with Dr. Alan Graham
The 3 Best Strategies to Overcome Interruptions with Laura Rolands
3 Tips for Better Sleep with ADHD with Dr. Roberto Olivardia
Top 3 Ways to Escape the Chase Dynamic in Relationships with Dr. Ari Tuckman
3 Powerful Ways to Release the Emotional Distress Syndrome with James Ochoa
Top 3 Non-Medication Treatments for ADHD with Dr. Stephanie Sarkis
- If you’re always feeling behind…always overwhelmed…not living to your potential, then ADD Crusher™ is for YOU. Get instant access to game-changing videos and tools that teach proven alternative ADD treatments & strategies for crushing your worst ADHD symptoms. Powerful video instruction is streamed directly to your computer, mobile phone or tablet so you can crush anytime/anywhere. Use Coupon code: TARAMC to save 15%.
- Use it whenever life feels like it’s a little too much for you, when you’re overwhelmed by a specific topic or issue, or any other time you’re struggling. This Tapping Meditation our gift to you. It’s free to listen to. .
- Founded by Laurie Dupar PMHNP, RN, PCC, CALC, 16 year veteran ADHD life coach and trained Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, the International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter) is setting a new standard in ADHD life coach training. Approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF), students graduate from the iACTcenter in one year as confident, impactful world-class Certified ADHD Life Coaches (CALC) knowing how to create and run a successful, profitable coaching business.
- The Queens of Distraction is a private, exclusive and affordable online group coaching community of women with ADHD led by nationally recognized ADHD expert and author, Terry Matlen. If you are sick and tired of the piles, the fire drills, the cereal for dinner, the old food in the car, the late notes, the missed opportunities, we will help you get your act together so you can get things done, connect with others who “get it” and learn new skills so that you’ll be in charge of your ADHD.
Life & ADD Coach Lynne Edris works with adults struggling to reach their potential due to challenges with disorganization, time-management, procrastination and weak follow-through. She helps them start “firing on all cylinders” in all areas of life, so that they can have more time and energy for what they love. Learn about Lynne and the products and services she provides. Schedule a complimentary phone consultation to find out how she can help you!
- Rick Green, creator of the groundbreaking documentary 'ADD & Loving It?!' joins Dr. Umesh Jain to reveal 155 common signs, symptoms, behaviors and challenges that people with ADD face. Through entertaining first-person stories you'll discover the many ways this misunderstood mindset sabotages the lives of adults. They also offer proven strategies you can use to master the challenges of your particular type of ADD, so that you can create a life that you love. Finally!
- The activities in this easy-to-use workbook will help your child develop self-awareness and self-reflection—two skills that kids with ADHD typically need extra help with. The book also illustrates and teaches the process of setting intention and using specific mindfulness skills to identify and improve feelings, self-image, behavior, stress level, concentration, hyperactivity, and relationships.
- In 1994, Driven to Distraction sparked a revolution in our understanding of attention deficit disorder. Widely recognized as the classic in the field, the book has sold more than a million copies. Now a second revolution is under way in the approach to ADD, and the news is great. Drug therapies, our understanding of the role of diet and exercise, even the way we define the disorder–all are changing radically. And doctors are realizing that millions of adults suffer from this condition, though the vast majority of them remain undiagnosed and untreated. In this book, Drs. Edward M. Hallowell and John J. Ratey build on the breakthroughs of Driven to Distraction to offer a comprehensive and entirely up-to-date guide to living a successful life with ADD.
- The Queen of Distraction presents practical skills to help women with ADHD achieve focus and balance in all areas of life, whether it’s at home, at work, or in relationships. Psychotherapist Terry Matlen delves into the feminine side of ADHD―the elements of this condition that are particular to women, such as: relationships, skin sensitivities, meal-planning, parenting, and dealing with out-of-control hormones. In addition, the book offers helpful tips and strategies to get your symptoms under control, and outlines a number of effective treatment options for you to pursue.
- For the millions of adults diagnosed with ADHD The Disorganized Mind will provide expert guidance on what they can do to make the most of their lives. The inattention, time-mismanagement, procrastination, impulsivity, distractibility, and difficulty with transitions that often go hand-in-hand with ADHD can be overcome with the unique approach that Nancy Ratey brings to turning these behaviors around.
- New ways and inspirational stories to help you succeed with ADHD. This fourth edition of the ADHD Awareness Book Project series, takes to a new level the traditional of publishing ADHD experts' answers to the question, "What is the most valuable tip or strategy you know of for succeeding with ADHD?" Along with the brand new bite-sized tips, strategies and resources from ADHD experts and professionals around the world, this 2014 edition includes personal an inspiring stories about living successfully with ADHD. Within these pages you will find brand new tips, strategies, resources...and new inspirational stories from people just like you so you can succeed with ADHD.
- This practical, empowering, and loving book was created to support empaths and anyone who wants to develop their sensitivities to become more caring people in an often-insensitive world. It helps empaths through their unique challenges and gives loved ones a better understanding of the needs and gifts of the sensitive people in their lives.
- If you are a parent of a child with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you probably face many unique daily challenges. Kids with ADHD are often inattentive, hyperactive, and impulsive, since ADHD affects all of self-management and self-regulation. As a result, you might become chronically frustrated or stressed out, which makes caring for ADHD that much harder. In this book, a developmental pediatrician presents a proven-effective program for helping both you and your child with ADHD stay cool and collected while remaining flexible, resilient, and mindful.
- ADHD Non-Medication Treatments and Skills for Children and Teens: A Workbook for Clinicians and Parents with 162 Tools, Techniques, Activities & Handouts by Debra Burdick. The most comprehensive ADHD resource available! This practical workbook gives you the most effective, and proven, non-medication treatment approaches and skills.
- Every year, millions of withdrawn little girls and chronically overwhelmed women go undiagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder because they don't fit the stereotypical profile: they re not fast-talking, hyperactive, or inattentive, and they are not male. Sari Solden s groundbreaking study reveals that ADD affects just as many women as men, and that the resulting depression, disorganization, anxiety, and underachievement are also symptoms of ADD. Newly revised and updated to reflect the latest clinical research, the book explores treatment and counseling options, and uses real-life case histories to examine the special challenges women with ADD and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) face, such as the shame of not fulfilling societal expectations. Included is a brand new chapter on friendship for women with ADHD. Three empowering steps restructuring one's life, renegotiating relationships, and redefining self-image help women take control of their lives and enjoy success on their own terms.